JLC Events Calendar
Look for representatives from the Jones Learning Center at these conferences.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America Conference
- When: February 19-22, 2014
- Where: Anaheim, California
- Contact: Julia Frost (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 479-979-1401)
Debbie Carlton (Email: email@example.com | Phone: 479-979-1444)
- Details: Debbie Carlton, Program Coordinator, and Julia Frost, Director of the Jones Learning Center, will be attending, presenting, and exhibiting at the Learning Disabilities Association of America's annual conference. If you would like to visit with Debbie or Julia privately during their time in Anaheim, please contact them.
Carlton's presentation is entitled "Kurzweil and Dragon: The Dynamic Duo when Writing the College Research Paper."
Frost will present "How Can I Possibly Pay for College?"
Frost will also participate in the Adult Topics Workshop, "Accommodations and Enhanced Services in Postsecondary Education."
Information about this conference can be found at http://www.ldanatl.org/conference/index.asp