JLC Enhanced Services
The Jones Learning Center offers a variety of enhanced services to help students compensate for their learning disabilities.
- Extended Time
- Staff to take dictation
- Individual testing rooms
- Computers available for essay exams
- Daily one-to-one sessions with the students
- Ten or fewer students per coordinator
- Assistance with understanding learning styles, organization skills, study strategy, and advocacy
- Coordination of services
- Professional staff
- Trained peer tutors
- Provided in digital format
- Available on Kurzweil Reader
Computers are available throughout building, and classroom notes are provided daily.