Applying to Ozarks
Ready to apply? Most people can get the application process started by following the three simple steps below.
- Fill out your application and send it in
- Send us your high school and/or college transcripts
- Send us your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Send us two letters of recommendation, preferably from teachers, counselor or supervisors.
Remember: the sooner we receive all your application materials, the sooner we can let you know your admission decision!
Keep in mind that the admission committee may request additional materials from you if they need them to make your admission decision. If they need other materials, you'll get a letter listing the materials they need.
For a full description of our admission requirements see:
If you have questions about the application process, feel free to give us a call. The application process at Ozarks is a personal one - our admission counselors will be here for you throughout the entire process. You are more than just a test score at Ozarks!
* In order to view or print this file, you'll need to have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download the free plugin from Adobe's website, http://www.adobe.com/"