Ozarks serves students of all backgrounds including those from a variety of cultural, educational, economic, and social backgrounds. We seek students who are willing to become engaged in the many academic and social opportunities available on campus.
The documents required to complete the application process vary based on whether you are a college senior, have completed course work at another college or university, or are considering the Jones Learning Center program. Take a few moments to review the options below and then begin your application to University of the Ozarks.
Choose the link below that best describes you to learn the specific admission requirements:
- First Time Freshman - A student who is still in high school, has earned a GED, or who has graduated from high school, but has not been enrolled at another college or university since high school graduation.
- Transfer Student - A student who has attended college or earned college credit after graduating from high school or receiving a GED.
- International Student - A student who is not a U.S. citizen and who is not a permanent resident.
- Jones Learning Center Student- A student who intends to enroll through the Jones Learning Center and to receive enhanced support services related to a diagnosed learning disability or AD/HD.
- High School Concurrent Student - A high school junior or senior living in or near Johnson County, Arkansas taking courses at Ozarks for college credit.
- Readmitted Student - A student who have attended Ozarks previously who wants to re-apply.
- Non-Degree Seeking Student - A student who wants to take college classes but who is not pursuing a degree.