Directions to Campus
Put introductory text here.
Where we're located:
View University of the Ozarks in a larger map
University of the Ozarks is located in Clarksville, Arkansas, about 60 miles east of Fort Smith and 100 miles west of Little Rock on I-40. Exits 55, 57, and 58 all lead directly into the city.
Directions to the campus:
- Take Exit 58 off of I-40.
- Continue north onto Hwy 103.
- Proceed north on Hwy 103 until you reach the stoplight at the intersection of Hwys 103 and 64 (third stoplight if traveling from Little Rock, fourth stoplight if traveling from Fort Smith).
- Turn left onto Hwy 64.
- Proceed west on Hwy 64 (Main Street) to the second stop light.
- Turn right onto College Avenue (north on Hwy 103).
- Proceed straight ahead on College Avenue at the four-way stop.
- University of the Ozarks is located at the top of the hill on College Avenue. Visitor parking is on the right, across from Walker Hall or Seay Student Center.
The Ozarks campus sits on 30 acres at the top of College Avenue. Our interactive map shows the location of the campus parking areas as well as the location and a brief description of the campus facilities.
* In order to view or print this file, you'll need to have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download the free plugin from Adobe's website, http://www.adobe.com/"