If you meet certain academic criteria or other specific requirements you may qualify for one or more of the great scholarships available at Ozarks. Unlike federal grants, scholarships are usually based on criteria other than family income, although income may be a consideration when determining the total dollar amount of some scholarships.
Scholarships available for students at Ozarks fall into one of three broad categories:
- Scholarships provided by the state of Arkansas
- Scholarships offered by University of the Ozarks
- Other Scholarships
We've posted a chart listing all the scholarships from these three categories so you can make a side-by-side comparison of scholarship amounts and eligibility criteria:
How do I apply for a scholarship?
- Apply for Admission. You can apply online or print the application form* and send it to us in the mail.
- Ask your high school counselor to send us an official copy of your transcript (with your ACT and/or SAT scores if possible).
- If you haven't taken the ACT or SAT, sign up to take the exam and have your scores sent to University of the Ozarks.
Once we have received these documents, we'll be able to determine which scholarships you may be eligible for. It's as simple as that.
Scholarship Resources on the Web
How do you start your scholarship search? This guide lists a few online resources to help you get started.
* In order to view or print this file, you'll need to have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download the free plugin from Adobe's website, http://www.adobe.com/"