Ozarks offers a number of services to help you in your studies. The links listed here provide more information about each of these departments.
- Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) offers supplemental instruction, course tutorials, career services, and individualized support for students.
- Career Services offers graduate school preparation and job search assistance.
- Information Technology provides technology support as well as tutorials on how to maximize the university's computer resources.
- Jones Learning Center is a specialized program to aid students who have specific diagnosed learning disabilities.
- Robson Library houses an impressive collection of books, documents, periodicals and electronic resources, as well as a staff dedicated to assisting you with your research needs. The library is open to the community as well as Ozarks students.
- Student Support Services is a federally funded program that offers academic services including tutoring, academic advising, computer assistance and career and graduate school counseling.